The Grunewald Family

The Grunewald Family

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sutton's Mom

I love Mother's Day...it makes me feel so loved when the boys make me their little homemade gifts. Sutton's teacher asked them a few questions about their moms, and here were his answers:

My mother's name is: Laura

She is very special to me because: she likes me

My mom is very pretty. She has: Blue eyes and Red hair :)

She loves to: play with me, my brothers, and Dad

I think she's the best at: laundry

My mom is smart! She even knows: about cleaning

If I could give her anything in the world, it would be: cookies and cupcakes

To me, my Mom is as pretty as a: Toy

This made me smile!

Greg and I have three GREAT women in our lives who are our mommas and we are thankful for each of them...

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies, and grandmas out there! You are loved!

No comments: