The Grunewald Family

The Grunewald Family

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Pictures

Okay, so I am a sucker for pictures of my children! My college friend Kizzy, has a sister that is raising money for adoption..and to raise money she has been taking pictures. She is a fantastic photographer! We met her last Friday night in downtown Tulsa and I just LOVE how these turned out!

You can see them here: http://catphotography.zenfolio.com/p583669341

Greg and I did not plan on being IN any of the pictures, but she took one of all of us, and I really liked how it turned out!

Thanks Charity! You are one talented girl!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Those are all great! I too really love the one of all of you! Great stuff...how do you choose:)

Charity said...

Thanks for letting me take the pics! You have a very photogenic family!