The Grunewald Family

The Grunewald Family

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Look who is walking

Lukie...you went from walking 2 steps to literally taking 20 steps. So crazy how that happens. And now you are not content being in your stroller, or in your highchair. You want down...you have recently become a screamer. However, you are doing really well with using sign language to tell us what you want. You sign "more", "thank you", and sometimes "milk". You will blow kisses at us, that is my favorite! Yesterday your brothers and daddy were wrestling and they let you join in. It made me so nervous, but you LOVED it! You would get in the middle of them and just roll to your back and laugh! I love to see you enjoy life! You currently love raisin toast and milk. We just found out you are allergic to milk, so you drink soy milk now. Max & Sutton went with me to the store last night just to get you your special milk. I thought it was so sweet because Max knew you needed something special and went to get the exact one you use!

Max asked me the other day if you could stay a baby forever, because he loves seeing you as a baby! I told him that the more you grow, the more you all can play together!

Luke, you love the splash park! You really like anything that we will let you do on your own. You are finding independence and you love it. Gosh, it's hard to let you grow up. I want you to need me forever!

I am so thankful for you, my littlest man. Each of my boys brings me such happiness. I know God is my true sourch of happiness, and I am thankful for my little gifts of each of you!

Happy Walking Lukie!

1 comment:

Fether said...

TOO Stinkin' cute! Adorable post Laura! You and your boys are too precious! Love you!