The Grunewald Family

The Grunewald Family

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Sutton Grant!!

Happy 4th Birthday Sutton! We had a great time celebrating you and your birthday! We made cupcakes for your party, but I decided that we could eat a few early:) When the boys sat down for lunch, they had been playing swords. I just had to catch a picture of my warrior and his sword! Cracks me up!

You would think having that down your back would be a little uncomfortable....


After breakfast, we all covered up with sunscreen and headed to the pool. We went to the pool twice on Sutton's birthday...once after breakfast and another time after naps. We packed a picnic and stayed out there. It was a great family day!



For breakfast, I made sausage balls. The boys were helping me and we decided to make Sutton one huge sausage ball since it was his birthday. We put candles in it and sang to him...but the food was still hot and it slightly melted the candles!




Thanks Aunt Dallyn for our "Happy Birthday" plate! We use it often!




Sutton loves everything John Deere! I bought him this shirt and we were saving it for his birthday. So the morning of his birthday, he brought me his shirt and asked if he could put it on!






Happy Birthday little guy! How are you already 4 years old? You are such a great addition to our family! I love your spirit of adventure, and how you love all things having to do with building, mowing, digging, etc. You are strong, and passionate about how you feel. You love to be independent and do things on your own. You take very good care of your little brother. You love your older brother and play with them both very well. Today you told me that you love God. I smiled at you and you said, "What? Does that make God happy?"
Yes, love. It makes God, and me, very happy!









2 comments:

Fether said...

SO cute! Happy Birthday Sutton!
Wow...4 already?!?! Love watching them grow up..just hate that it all happens so fast!

bristle family said...

Happy 4th Birthday, Sutton! You are such a sweet boy! Loved the birthday pictures, Laura!

Michelle :)