The Grunewald Family

The Grunewald Family

Sunday, November 7, 2010

October Part 2

How in the world did he get so big? Gosh, feels like just yesterday I had Max in the wheelbarrow with a pumpkin....my time flies! I like the natural birth order that happened here. These boys are good buddies, I think that is my favorite part....my parents instilled the value of family being your best friends into my life...and so I am passing it along.

We took the boys to the pumpkin patch...actually twice in one day because the first time Sutton threw such a fit, I made it a teaching moment and we left without a pumpkin. We went home, took a nap, and tried again...this time with Dad! I love this place because they have lots of stuff to do and look at for FREE! They had a maze out of hay that the boys loved. It was so dark in there that the second time they went back, they took their flash lights! The wheelbarrows were fun...pumpkins in...pumpkins out. They did a little re-arranging!



Hello! Saying "cheese". Luke was too little last year to crawl around the pumpkins, so I had fun watching him explore!



Can't have a perfect picture every time :) This was the best I got...


This is the corn maze...this one wasn't free, but it was very pretty to look at!




A sweet lady took our picture, love fun family time!





Oh, this picture just cracks me up! Greg and the big boys were outside mowing the yard while Luke was inside with me. Luke just walked back and forth between the windows & the door to watch the boys & his daddy. Greg walked by and saw Luke watching them...so he swooped Luke up & put him on his shoulders. Sweet daddy! LOVE this one...look how he is ducking his head so that the tree branches don't knock him in the face! I think he is trying to catch eye contact with me in hopes I will get him down...




Greg has one hand on Luke and one on the mower....good times!














2 comments:

LJC said...

I LOVE ALL these pictures. YOU are doing great Laura at taking pictures. You go!!! Such PRECIOUS moments.

I took Madalan there to the Pumpkin Patch and we both had a great time. She got to ride the Camel by herself.

Promoting OK adoption said...

Love the pics...what is greg doing mowing in November???? Or are the pictures old? HEHEHEHE!!!!