The Grunewald Family

The Grunewald Family

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sutton and his John Deere

Well it has been a long time since I posted to the boy's blog but I just keep forgetting and when I get on my computer to work, I usually don't have time to update the blog. But my sweet mama showed me how to update the blog from my cell phone!

So I am going to make a bigger effort to update often with pictures and stories of the boys! I want to be able to look back over time and have written memories of our day to day!

This is a picture of Sutton in the backyard. He put the dog food tub in the back and rode around 'working' in the backyard for a good hour! He is such a worker bee and my little cowboy! Love you Sutton!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

LJC said...

Such a CUTIE....

Norma said...

Awesome!!! Thx so much!! A great way for me to get your favorite pics!!! Luv, luv, luv your boys!!!! You & Greg, too!!